2016-05-28

What Am I Missing?

Gotta keep this brief. On the run today - and most of this month. I think I have something like 60 stories backed up.

Anyway.

The recent budget broke all sorts of promises to various Canadians as we all know. Yet, I saw on a news ticker a couple of breathtaking quotes from Trudeau:

He said Canadians "depend on the Liberals to keep promises."

Well, maybe his fans do but I don't. But as noted in past posts, they broke a couple already.

Also this gem. The party 'reconnected' with Canadians during the campaign. Yeah. It's called being tired of Harper.

Is this guy and the party he clumsily leads for real?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.