2014-08-02

Grinning Caucasian And Proud

Grinning Caucasians.

If all you can come up with is 'white people make too much money' then what can you do but dismiss it as an epic fail.

They do get a plus for creativity though.

What I'd like to know is will the insipid Human Rights Commission step in and defend Caucasians?

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Seriously though. Observe now how Caucasians deal with this. My bet is with thick skin.

Therein lies the difference.

***

When the professional grievers went on the attack on the Washington Redskins, what did I say? I listed all the team that would be next. The Cleveland Indians were on the list.

Guess what. They're being attacked.

Fall of the West I tell you. Fall of the West.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.