2014-01-22

The Face Of Castro Communism In Cuba

I think people who praise Cuba are either disingenuous or ignorant or both. Nothing in between. I've had naifs tell me how 'great' Cuba is. But when I went all I saw, behind the gleaming smiles and happy dispositions, was misery. Pure fucking abject misery.

No. I don't accept Castro 'did good things' for his people anymore I do when I hear about Mao having done good things. By this logic, we can find the good in Hilter and Stalin.

I draw a clear line at these sociopaths for I think it's no laughing matter to even remotely consider their philosophical ideals.

If you're anywhere near on the 'Dictator Spectrum' (as are many on the North American left even if they don't know it), stay off my lawn.

Again. In just one week in Cuba I saw pretty much all what this writer from World Affairs Journal is conveying.

How anyone can see the good in any of this is beyond me. Which is why I suggest their disingenuous rubes trying to make a cheap political point up here.

Whenever I hear apologists like Justin Trudeau (and he's not alone) wax vapid nonsense about Castro, I think back on a fine gentleman I met in Cuba. His name was Michael. Michael earned an engineering degree in Russia yet he was handing out towels for a $1 a month on pampered clowns like me and the people I was with. Michael was a dignified fellow and in one simple action I understood what Cuba was all about.

When I began to ask questions about Castro he slyly looked around. I asked, 'spies?'

He winked.

Cuba.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.