2014-01-22

Appreciating Rodents

Darn - snaps finger - missed Squirrel Appreciation day.

Thread winner:

"I guess this is not the place to mention that I shoot these rotten little buggers."

***

Years ago, and I mean years ago when I was 12, I was invited to a classmates birthday. She had a 'pet' squirrel - and by pet I mean her father basically ensnared and captured it from their back yard. The thing was going bat shit crazy trapped in the cage. All I can remember was hoping it didn't escape because it was gonna go 'Machete' on everyone it was that angry. She (did I mention she had a crush on me?) remained calm claiming it was 'nervous' because of all the people.

Sure. Keeping it caged against its will had nothing to do with it.

Whatever you say.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.