2012-04-09

Don't Make A Mistake With CRA

Frankly, I do think taxes across the board are too high. This sort of stuff doesn't help.

I'm still stunned my municipality doesn't offer a monthly payment plan on taxes due. Worse, they turn around and charge 18% for late payments on taxes.

Moreover, as I tell every chance I get, if payroll taxes were eliminated I would be able to shift that money over into hiring a new person. Simple as that. I don't care I can claim that against income at the end of the year. I need the money now.

I ask, over the long-term, what's better for "la societe?" Taxing payroll or hiring an individual? Basic and straightforward. Discuss.

Call a spade a spade. Interest charged by loan sharks is no different to these practices.

What compels the government to stress citizens this way? Are they that dependent (addicted?) on our money?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.