2010-12-16

Overused Resume Cliches

I guarantee you, my resume on Linkedin is nothing of the sort. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if the send me a letter kindly asking me to get friggin lost.

People aren't even 24.31% of the the shit they write on a resume. All vague, unsubstantiated platitudes. In their minds people think they're all that. In reality, they're more like Michael Scott or Dwight.

I remember one chick at the bank who claimed she had strong diplomatic skills; even though she was crude and stubborn as a, let's avoid a cliche here, stubborn as a coconut.

1 comment:

  1. stubborn as a coconut

    That's a good one..and perfect for Bret "Ginx" Alan. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.