2010-12-04

Greg Was One Mean Bunny

Count me in as one of those who was bitterly disappointed when Greg the Bunny was cancelled. Depressed, I went into hiding. Hiking in Vermont that is. Hanging around Stowe doing absolutely nothing but trying to revive the Bunny by sending out fliers. Vermonters really didn't care. Not progressive enough I reckon. The state is appropriately named; Vert mont literally translates into the Green Mountain. And boy are they green. Like aliens.

I kid and digress because I love.

All the shows I like get nixed early. Just like the one item I like in a grocery store always gets knocked off the shelves.



Meanwhile, we have, what, how many spin offs of Family Guy? I mean, really. The only animated spin off worthy of its original was when Futurama spun off from The Simpsons.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous12/05/2010

    Did you see the two DVDs of Greg the Bunny film parodies or the twelve episodes of Warren the Ape that came out after the Fox show was canceled?

    Gregthebunny.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.