2010-05-07

Honda In 'Harmony With Humanity'

I don't want to come off sounding like a Luddite but really, we're already struggling to keep people active and now we encourage them to ride an enhanced unicycle to get from one office to the next?

I can totally see studies into the loss of leg power coming in the next 50 years. I can also see Keystone Kops inspired comedy videos with fa, erm, over-weight people riding on these suckers smashing into each other. Road rage will soon transform into office rage.

Honda rider: But officer I had the right of way to get to the photo copying machine! She came into me!
Other Honda rider: Not true! He didn't signal!
Cop: Why didn't you just walk?
1st Honda rider: Walk? What's that?
2ns Honda rider: So fail. This baby is epic!

Cripes, I just thought about the disaster in grocery store aisles! No man, this thing has to be banned.

That being said, it's a neat device from Honda. I won't be buying one since it'll make me feel somewhat incomplete if you get my drift. It would make a hyper guy like me feel way too lazy. But don't look to me. I'm not much of a gadget guy.

On the positive side, the human mind continues to evolve. Such devices can certainly help the elderly or physically challenged (handicapped) people. Just keep it out of the hands of the moronic, arrogant boss firing air hand pistols while winking around the office.

Boss: Keep up the good work, Jane. Wanna ride to the janitor's room?

*Winks*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.