2009-03-31

A True Story

Today I called my lover with voice over signal. With this signal, I say the name of the person I wish to contact into the receiver of the cell phone. Try doing it in quiet public spaces. See the looks you get.

Sometimes the phone signal doesn't hear what I say and asks, "I'm sorry did you say?"

Generally, it'll go something like:

Mystery Cell Girl: Say a name or short cut.
Moron (Me): Raspberry Randy.
MCG: "I'm sorry did you say Raspberry Randy?
Me: Yes.

It wasn't the best of days. Naturally, I was annoyed she didn't understand my message. So when she asked, "I'm sorry - you know the rest," I replied,

"Yes...fuck."

Apparently voice over doesn't recognize the word "fuck" as the system shut down and brought me back to the main menu.

Lesson?

Always annunciate properly in life. You may get redirected.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.