2022-07-16

The Evolution Of Justin Trudeau

Just no longer needs to play and feel the part of a degenerate Roman emperor. Now he must look like Commodus. Or Nero.

As Foghorn Leghorn once said, 'that boy ain't right'.

Justin went from Trudeau-mania 2 to Trudeau-maniac in seconds flat.

He's a bore and a boar.

The regressive evolution of 'Y'beau' to 'Y'fou' is complete.

More troubling, that's the look of a gay man who likes his prey young. 

Will someone please put this man out of his misery and remove him from office?



2 comments:

  1. Hey Guys, I know you read many news comments and posts to earn money online jobs .You trust me .I just started this 4 weeks ago. I’ve got my FIRST check total of $350, pretty cool .I wish you tried it .You don’t need to invest anything .Just click and check jobs .,,…
    Earn Money

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Make money by creating an easy and quick strategy to work part time and get extra 30k or more on the internet. I earned 30,485 in my overtime in the previous month and am extremely happy with this work now. You can try this now by:-

      Following this information:>>> 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

      Delete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.