2022-07-02

More On That Idiotic Vaccine Ideologue Duclos

The Liberal party has a few very dangerous people in its ranks. Trudeau and Freeland of course.

Health Minister Mr. Jean Yves 'Caillou' Duclos has emerged as another.

As mentioned in a previous post about his lies, another thing he said that deserves to be discussed is how officials are now conflating Covid with the flu. Which are two different families of viruses.

The Canadian government, in its infinitely blindingly stupid obsession with vaccines are planning to administer the booster during flu season.

An mRNA injection that was originally designed for the original strand now long extinct is going to be used for influenza?

People.

Wake up.

I beg you.

This madness will only stop when you realize the complete and utter incoherence of what they're doing.

And now we're starting to see the adverse events accelerate.

If you have two shots. Don't take anymore.

No matter how hard they push and threaten. 

These vaccines are not only ineffective but increasingly dangerous. 

2 comments:

  1. Make money by creating an easy and quick strategy to work part time and get extra 30k or more on the internet. I earned 30,485 in my overtime in the previous month and am extremely happy with this work now. You can try this now by:-

    Following this information:- 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $92 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighbor advised me she changed into averaging $95 however I see the way it works now. I experience mass freedom now that I’m my non-public boss.


    That is what I do....... 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐟𝐢𝐭 𝐒𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.