2022-07-09

Quebec 'Science' Continues To Fail

Quebec officials continue to show how backward it is.

Being all-in on the boosters, Quebec cannot acknowledge the superiority of natural immunity. This is why they make the unsupported claim that if you are infected after three months go get boosted.

Pure stupidity and defies logic.

More and more studies are pouring in that that natural immunity not only lasts months but years.

That puts a little crinkle and dent into the specious narrative peddled by Legault, Dube, Boileau, Duclos, Trudeau and Tam. 

These people either know this or are lying and are incompetent.

I stand by my assertion these are incompetents and criminals. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Guys, I know you read many news comments and posts to earn money online jobs .You trust me .I just started this 4 weeks ago. I’ve got my FIRST check total of $350, pretty cool .I wish you tried it .You don’t need to invest anything .Just click and check jobs Earn Money

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.