2022-07-21

A Vaccine Card Scandal

Why is this being ignored?

This is as big and critical a story as they come is it not?

Hospitals were offering VACCINE CARDS to doctors and their families while millions of Canadians suffered under this tyranny??!

And the feckless and useless media doesn't think this is an important story given the fact doctors have lost their licenses daring to offer REAL care?

Canada truly is lost.

A cruel and despicable;e country we've become.

Everyone played their part in this shameless fiasco. 

3 comments:

  1. [BECOME A MEMBER] I make over $200-$300 an hour for online work. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining I easily made $30k with no online jobs knowledge. Just try it out on the attached page.
    .
    More details....... VISIT HERE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting paid every month on line from home extra than $18k with the aid of doing an easy paintings like replica and paste on-line from home. I actually have made $18745 final month from this home primarily based online paintings in my element time most effective. Awesome paintings and clean to earn like by no means earlier than. Want to sign up for this and makes extra bucks from home then comply with information on the given website..........……𝗪𝗢𝗥𝗞𝟵𝟮

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Guys, how are you? I hope all is well. But I know 70% out of 100% one issue the issue is money. I know guys before me who have the same issue but today I'm happy? I Started online work I just started this 4 weeks ago. I've got my FIRST check total of $850, pretty cool. I hope you tried it. You don't need to invest anything. Just click and open the page to click the first statement and check jobs ...... ONLINE JOBES

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.