2012-03-03

Things Said That Annoy Me

I understand there's a lot of time to waste on sports talk radio but Jesus-me do I have to tolerate stuff like. I paraphrase a host asking a question to an expert:

Do you think a balance of good young skillful players with tough ones is a recipe for success for the Canadiens?"

No. Fucking. Shit.

Hockey, I thought, is but mixing skill with toughness.

Broadly speaking, since it was a broad question with no real end, isn't that, like, a recipe for success in most sports? Maybe even life? Talk about lazy "lemme waste time and try and sound smart in the process' journalism. All too prevalent these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.