2011-02-14

Day Care Update

I recently purchased quite a bit of items from a company who shall remain nameless and had the stock delivered to my daycare. When they arrived, the delivery guys asked me where to bring the stuff. I politely told them upstairs.

We're talking 10 lousy boxes here of average weight.

Later, a worker who was upstairs told me that one of the guys asked him to give them a hand.

That's why I'm reluctant to tip sometimes. People don't want to work anymore. As if the construction guys working my place don't have enough to do, the delivery guy feels compelled to ask him for help?

*Shakes head*

I think we're close to the day where a waiter or waitress will ask us to get our own dishes in a restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.