2011-02-09

Amazing Stunts With A Football

This is just plain sick.

At the very least Johnny McEntee deserves a serious look and shot.

***

Years and years ago I was at Montreal Impact game. Or was it the Supra? I can't remember. It was the early 1990s. Probably the Impact. Whatever. My friend had tickets and so I went along. At halftime, there was a guy from Poland who did all sorts of amazing things with the soccer ball including juggling it with his feet - my record is 557 without a bounce...fyi.

Oh, how could I play. I'm ready for my close-up Mr. DeMille.

Anyway. While the crowd was in awe (as I was), I told my friend, "Yeah, but can he play?"

I'm sure a lot of people want to find this out with McEntee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.