2009-05-18

Ethical Blogging Question

Ever read the comments section on a blog and spot the avatar of a gal you'd...you'd...I have to choose my words carefully here...you'd watch "Leave it to beaver" with?

Of course you have. We've all muttered to ourselves, "She's hot".

So I was wondering. Is it too forward too answer the person with a "Man, you per-ty." Or something like that.

Blogger: "Where did you meet your blog-friend"?

Me: "Her? In the comments section on a favorite blog. She's easy".

1 comment:

  1. I don't have a problem with that! I just hope those avatars more closely resemble the actual person then the photos of phone sex operators.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.