2022-02-04

Quebec Literally Got It All Wrong And Science Backs It Up

Legault and Dube can squawk out of their asses all they want but the science and data does NOT support a single restriction or measure they ruthlessly imposed. 

There are hundreds of studies showing masks, curfews and lockdowns have little to no impact on mortality or cutting transmission. Passports are equally as illogical and pointless and are wholly punitive. An official who admits they're punitive - as they have - is a derelict one.

But now a meta-analysis from Johns Hopkins University lays to rest once and for all how devastating the measures were. What they conclude is firm: Just a .2% difference in mortality while causing drastic harm.

Limiting gatherings? Same thing. In fact, it led to higher transmissions. Shelter in place fared better. 

In other words, government interventions - SURPRISE! - had the opposite effect. 

It also confirmed Sweden's method wins the day.

As this blog has been saying would be likely the case since 2020. I jumped on the Sweden-Great Barrington Declaration team from the onset naturally garnering me a lot of raised eyebrows and name calling. 

That means NIAID/NIH, CDC, Health Canada, McGill, U of T and whoever else you want to add, were plain, flat wrong since they were all cheerleaders for these failed measures.

And if there's any justice they will face some kind of justice. A loss in credibility most certainly. 

Got that Justin and Legault?

YOU ARE part of the problem.

RESIGN. 

5 comments:

  1. full easy and very simple online money earning job to make dollars online. from this job I have made $64296 in just 4 months. I just gave this work my spare time after my whole busy day because I am a student and this job changes my life completely. so simple work no special skills required for this job. get this by following instructions on this page......... www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My last paycheck was 💰$2500 for working 12 hours a week online. My sisters friend has been averaging 💰8k for months now and she works about 30 hours a week. I can't believe how easy it was once I tried it out. The potential with this is endless.

      This is what I do...... 𝐖­­­𝐖­­­𝐖­­­.𝐍­­­𝐄­­­𝐓­­­𝐂­­­𝐀­­­𝐒­­­𝐇­­­1.𝐂­­­𝐎­­­𝐌

      Delete
  2. Fantastic work-from-home opportunity for everyone…Work for three to eight hours a day and start getting paid in the range of 13,000 to 19,000 dollars a month…Weekly payments…And best thing is...It’s so Easy…follow details on this website......www.salarypay1.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start earning every month more than $15,000+ by working online from home. Last month i have received $16492 from this online home based job just in my part time for maximum 2 to 3 hours a day using my laptop. I am now a good online and i suggest you all to join this and earns income online. Now every person on this earth can now get this job and makes more cash online just by follow instructions on this website......

    HERE -------->>  Www.richnow1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid more than $90 to $100 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills .

    Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗝𝗼𝗯𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.