2022-02-20

It Won't Stop At Truckers

Again. I ask pay close attention. You didn't for two years.

But we're about to enter an even worse situation A perpetual state of emergency.

You're always at war with Eastasia.

It took a few days for Justin to abuse the Emergency Act - itself an abuse of power as there is no justification for it.

He promised protestors would not be touched, but they were. This was just about the blockade and remove this frightening parking dispute. 

Now that they're pulling out, the EA should be revoked, right?

No. Parliamentarians don't seem to grasp what their consenting to. This is reminiscent of the Enabling Act of 1933 by Adolf Hitler. 

Give the state an inch they take your life and liberty.

Now they're going after bank accounts and the media - the disgusting CTV and CBC - is now turning its evil eyes onto the 'influencers'.The buzz words. Pay attention to them. It's how they hook you with their lies and propaganda. If your in mainstream media, you are Pravda. Take a look. If this article by some useful idiot name Maggie Parkhill does't send shivers down your spine....

They want retribution. 

It's a purge,

Consider. Intelligence doesn't back the government on alleged foreign money other than some private donations. FINTRAC doesn't back the government. Various groups don't back the government. The government has a minority propped by the NDP and doesn't have the popular vote. They're sagging in the polls. People want mandates to end. Mandates ending everywhere. On the aggregate, this is the very definition of 'no legitimacy' The only entity I see being rogue and threat to Canadian sovereignty is Justin Trudeau himself. I can't believe of all people the media backs it's this treasonous mentally ill purger of Canadian values.

The government is claiming now sovereignty is threatened. Are you fricken kidding me? Of course without proof. Nothing any of governments - provincial or Federal - have done these past two years have been backed by any evidence. NONE.

Justin has criminalized free speech and the right to peaceful assembly and protests.

Do you understand this Canada?

Can you see now how they've keep this fake emergency going? What country in the West is doing this? There are convoys everywhere. 

We're stuck with malignant malcontents and I'm afraid they will do long-term damage to Canada.

If I'm young, I escape Canada. 

Once done with the truckers - all bets are off. 

Justin is a de facto dictator.

He'll come for revenge for all who mocked and challenged him.

Would not surprise me online website are next. 

Justin was groomed for this.

It's not truckers that threaten you Canada.

It's Justin Trudeau.

Get involved. It may be your last chance.

God bless.








6 comments:

  1. Want to earn dollars easily? this online job gave you thousands of dollars every month. start receiving every month this income just by working 1 or 2 hrs a day using mobile or any kind of PC. i have made $16429 last month by using this online job. just go to this website for more info. =-=-=-> 𝐖𝐰𝐰.𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊𝐏𝐀𝐘𝟏.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cash making job for evey american to earn and work online. earns more than $15k every month with this home based job. i made $18521 from this job in my spare time afte my college. easy to do job and its regular income are awesome. no skills needed to do this job all you need to know is how to copy and paste stuff online.

    join this today by follow details on this page... 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗝𝗼𝗯𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm making over $13k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life. Last month her pay check was $12712 just working on the laptop for a few..........𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝟏𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made ten thousand dollar a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Here’s what I’ve been doing more information visit this site open this link...............>> www.paybuzz9.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I’m making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it. Copy below webOpen This Website ↠↠↠www.live124.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I get paid more than $90 to $120 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $10k from this without having online working skills .

    Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site… 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐉𝐨𝐛𝟐𝟒𝟕.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.