2021-09-25

We're In Public Health Malpractice Territory; Who Are 'Anti-Vaxxers'?

We have been subjected to a medical tyranny the likes we've never seen for 19 months.

And counting. 

It keeps getting worse and worse. The more we comply, the more the government clamps down. Just look at Quebec now introducing Bill 50 restricting where people can protest Covid measures. This place we call Canada isn't slowly moving into a medical dystopia, it's already there.

Wait until the next level of extreme measures come. Judging by what I'm witnessing during Delta, people haven't learned their lesson at all. There's a hyper-hysteria as they cling to their masks once again frightened and manipulated. 

See Australia for an extreme example where the country has been turned into a police state for 'public health'. 

Here, Canada has turned into a 'passport gulag' restricting the rights of people. Quick word on this.

I hear quite a bit of arguments being made claiming this is not segregation because this was a choice and not a matte of race.

This is a straw man.

Segregation is the dividing of society regardless of color or creed - and choice.

Are we free or not? You can't say 'your free but your decisions have consequences ergo we will take away rights and privileges' without sound logic and science to back it up. What's happening may seem innocuous but it's not. Think beyond your fears. You've taken people who chose to not be vaccinated, have been your friends and neighbours and have paid they taxes, and shunned and removed them from 'non-essential' activity without justification. You've created a two-tier society. You have segregation.

Own it and stop with the sophistry. You've allowed your fears to dictate unprecedented policies that do little but erode the rights of all. Yes, believe it or not, you may think you're in the right but your logic is flawed.

Here's why. You were born free. A health crisis can't take this away. Nothing can. But your complicity allowed the government to take away rights to 'protect' you then turned around and exhorted you into taking a false return to liberty. That you have to present a QR code just to drink is NOT freedom and you're just a prisoner with one extra privilege above others. That's it.

Just like the masks have been a psychological catastrophe, the passports will cause the destruction of our ability to move freely. If you think it stops here....

In order to impose such dubious and draconian measures, its effectiveness must be demonstrated. 

Where have any of these measures been shown to have worked?

I'm waiting.

So why did we add to it? 

Canada has been supremely disappointing in all this. Shocking even.

A more apathetic and scared bunch I scarce believe.

I've lost all ability to intellectualize this moral panic. I can but wait to let the fear run its course. There's no way to have a rational and civil discourse. The people have preposterously without thought bought into the 'get vaccinated to get out of the pandemic' lie.

No, the vaccines will not end this pandemic. Are you not paying attention to Israel and the UK? They gave you the clue it won't.

Jab 100% and you will still have 100% this man-made virus swirling around.

If it doesn't halt the transmission then why all this fraying of our LIVES?

Can't you see it's the mass vaccination program that's making things worse?

As if this isn't bad enough. Based on this inability to look at things soberly and with courage, we've allowed for politics to take over. We have public health quacks with no experience what so ever taking ever more ludicrous measures. NONE OF IT IS ROOTED IN FACTS OR SCIENCE.

How bad is it? The panel of FDA experts voted 16-2 to not administer boosters to the under 65 population.  The CDC and The White House over turned the actual scientists charged with over seeing the vaccines! 

It's all politics and it's all dangerous.

When will we look at the Scandinavian countries and admit we were wrong?

What will it take to end this psychotic mess? The fog of fear needs to lift and it can only begin with you.

Instead, now the media, which has lied to you every step of the way, is out to make an ass of your intelligence claiming 'anti-vaxxers' are 'radicalized'. That's their word of the day.

Of course, many of you, tired of all this. Think you can comply your way out of this and will just assume this is true.

It's not.

*****

The term 'anti-vaxxer' is a wedge meant to divide people. A divided people, is an easy one to control.

Let's take a quick tour of who these people are.

I will use myself as an example where appropriate.

It all depends where you've stood and how you've framed this health crisis. From the onset, this blog took the position that the path we chose was going to take us into dark places. We were bound to put ourselves into a corner incapable of getting out. My original observation was: This is a moral panic and this will become a medical tyranny and the greatest medical disaster in history. 

I think we're clearly on this path and the vaccines will be the cherry on that claim. The mass vaccination program is a gross miscalculation. But they have to see it through. Too much money and reputations have been staked in it.

They claim it's working. Yes, for a few months. Does something that works for a few months justify what we're doing? 

That I take this position doesn't make me an anti-vaxxer. It makes me a skeptic of this particular vaccine. For an endless stream of reason. Never trust a government that's coercing something. If it's so good, it would be self-evident. That they've had to go as far as to unethically tell kids take it or else you can't play sports, should be an ominous sign.

How is that public health? Particularly since we KNOW, children aren't at risk. How in the world is it justifiable to vaccinate kids? They're doing it because they think it can lead to herd immunity. How crazy is that? We see the evidence it won't achieve this. Oh, you want to 'prevent symptoms'? Again, it has not been shown that this virus poses significant risk to kids. I'm hearing stories of parents wanting to vaccinate their kids who were already infected! Not only did the immune system do its job, they have the durable and long-lasting natural immunity! And they want to vaccinate them thinking it will be an added layer of protection? Who are these people and their doctors?

Basic common sense dictates, I'm gonna pass on this one in that case.

I don't need a medical degree to grasp this LONG-ESTABLISHED fact of biology.

But officials want to stab everyone regardless. Which brings me to another subjective observation that this is an obsession; a cult.

I think there's a psychosis in play here where fear is blinding reason. As for the government, it's a never ending game of claiming to want to protect the system. Yet, it has decided it will fire 7500 public health care workers who refused the vaccine.

We've opened so many Pandora's Box since March of 2020, I'm not sure if we can ever remedy this disaster.

It's been exhausting and disheartening watching all this unfold.

The vaccines, to me, have been a failure. But we're talking about trillions here. Follow the money.

How is it a failure?

They promise if you take it, you will be free. At first, they said 75% to get to heard (which was reasonable) now they took that off the table and it'll be what they arbitrarily feel should be the figure. Canada is so poorly guided by weak leaders and incompetent health officials, they're claiming 90%-100% is the goal! 

Mark it down. You can't reach that unless you turn to Martial Law (which based on the rhetoric of mentally ill people like Justin - this s a fair diagnosis based on his rhetoric). And even if you do reach it, it will be a spectacular failure.

Name me ONE country that has achieve eradicating it.

So aren't we better off learning to live with this virus sooner than later? Why the continued Covid-theatre? Why do you keep buying into this over-run hospitals narrative?

Can't you see they can keep this going with any variant - which have ALWAYS been part of the universe humans have lived with - while playing this card? Are you going to live this way for a second rate public system? Notice they never tell you you're not in mortal danger. It's just 'cases' and hospitals.

Ok then. So DEAL WITH IT and do your jobs while letting society get on with it.

This addiction to control is a spell. Picture all in charge as Gollum. Precious.

For me the calculus is simple.

They're all full of shit and have been lying all along. They have deceived people never properly contextualizing the actual risk.

It just boils down to 'you don't want to get it', 'we have to end this' and 'it reduces symptoms and keeps you out of the hospital'.

Call me crazy but that's not enough to unethically, illegally and immoral shame people into taking this.

In fact, the crazy people are the ones who think this and support idiotic measures to soothe their fears.

If it was demonstrated that this experimental gene therapy would:

HALT TRANSMISION.

CONFER 100% PROTECTION.

PRESENT THE LONG-TERM DATA. (understand sometimes we can see safety signals in the short term but I remember when Chantax was removed from the shelves....10 years after it came to market. Bottom line here is the threat is not dangerous enough to push this argument. This virus has a 99.985% survival rate. That's the key here.)

Then definitely it would be a duty to take it.

Alas, this is NOT the case.

A recent survey showed the two biggest groups who are vaccine hesitant at people with little education (blue collar workers) and people with PhDs. If that doesn't tell you the term 'anti-vaxxer' is meaningless not sure what will.

In fact, we KNOW, the vaccinated are the asymptomatic super spreaders. We know from a recent study health workers carry 251 times more viral loads!

'Just take the jab' is an obscene statement to make based on the science and data.

The other day, someone was telling me how her doctor wouldn't take the vaccine if it was dangerous. 'Do you think I would do that to me and my family'?

Of course she wouldn't.

What I'm saying is scientists are HUMANS and are prone to errors and misjudgments as anyone.

I don't need to be a scientist to calculate my own risk/reward cost analysis. I've been writing about the trade-offs of our actions since March of 2020.

It's funny how these same 'experts' steadfastly refuse to consider the collateral damage of lockdowns and masks but suddenly apply it with the vaccines.

It's called cherry picking data.

Scientists and doctors have made mistakes. In fact, I sometimes wonder if it's the rule and not the exception. 

I think everyone is operating in a myopic vortex of fear. Nothing exists outside Covid. 

This is what make me suspicious and is keeping me on guard.

It's the story of humanity. 

Above all, and this is what it means to be sovereign and free, it's no one's damn business whether someone chose to take the shot.

We have codes of ethics in places - informed consent and medical privacy - for a reason.

Do you really want to end this for Covid-19?

Time for people to sit back and THINK.

Think about what's going on.

Look at the overall arc of the narrative. 

Maybe this will be for another post.


At this point, ignoring Sweden amounts to public health malpractice by Dr. Fauci and other public health grandees. Focused protection, prioritizing kids, and non-coercive honest communication have yielded excellent results there. Why not here?
Quote Tweet
PeterSweden
@PeterSweden7
·
Sweden is not implementing covid passports. Denmark just scrapped covid passport requirements. Norway its illegal for employers to require covid passports. Scandinavian freedom









































16 comments:

  1. >>>>>>PART TIME JOB FOR AMERICAN GIRLS AND BOYS>>>>>>>

    I am making $200 to $300per hour doing online work from home. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.if you interested…Go to this link, fill out a basic online form and hit submit at,Home Profit System And Follow The instructions as Home Profit System And Set Up your AcCount..GOOD LUCK★★

    ↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓

    HERE……𝙝𝙩𝙩𝙥://𝙬𝙬𝙬.𝙟𝙤𝙗𝙜𝙚𝙩6.𝙘𝙤𝙢

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make money online from home extra cash more than $18k to $21k. Start getting paid every month Thousands Dollars online. I have received $26K in this month by just working fds online from home in my part time. Every person easily do this job by

    just visit…….>>>PAY24

    ReplyDelete
    Replies



    1. https://work-at-home-report.blogspot.com/


      Delete
  3. I'm making over $15k a month working online. I kept seeing how some people are able to earn a lot of money online, so I decided to look into it. I had luck to stumble upon something that totally changed my life. After 2 months of searching, last month I received a paycheck for $15376 for just working on the laptop for a few hours weekly. I was amazed how easy it was after I tried it copy below web…............­www.smartcash1.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,for more information simply open this link thank you.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everybody can earn $500 Daily… Yes! you can earn more than you think by working online from home. I have been doing this job for like a ADt few  and my last week payment was exactly 2537 dollars. See More Info…..www.cashidea1.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ich bin gemacht $ 84, 8254 soweit in diesem Jahr Online arbeiten und ich bin ein Vollzeitstudent. Ich benutze eine online-Geschäftsmöglichkeit, von der ich gehört habe und ich bin so viel Geld verdient. Es ist wirklich benutzerfreundlich, und ich bin einfach nur froh, dass ich fand heraus, über es. Hier ist, was ich Tue. für weitere Informationen öffnen Sie einfach diesen link danke.... www.dailybiz1.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. ●Earning money online is very easy nowadays. Earns every month online more than $17k by doing a very easy home based job in part time. Last month I made $19754 from this job just in my spare time, which is only 2 hrs a day. Very easy work to do and earning from this is awesome. Everybody can get this right now and start earning cash online by following instructions on this webpage............. GOOD LUCK

    ↠↠↠http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. super fast money earning online job to flood the cash in your bank account every week. from this only by working for 2 hrs a day after my college i made $17529 in my last month. I had zero experience when I joined this and in my first month I easily made $11854. It is so easy to do this job and regular income from this is just superb. want to join this right now? just go to this web page for more info...>>>>>http://www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I get paid more than $160 to $170 per hour for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this i have earned easily $16k from this without having online working skills.

    This is what I do.......www.Works51.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'am made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. Im using an online business.ute..Here what I do,.for more information simply open this link thank HERE ===))>http://www.suntrustjob.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. best-opportunities-to-make-money-at-home smartjob247

    ReplyDelete
  12. I started earning $85/hour in my free time by completing tasks with my laptop that i got from this company I stumbled upon online…Check it out, and start earning yourself . I can say my life is improved completely! Take a gander at it what I do….. For more detail visit the given link……..>>> www.flyerbank4.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am making $92/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it.
    simply give it a open site……>> W­­­W­­­­W.C­­­­A­­­­S­­­­H­­­­A­­­­P­­­­P­­­­1.C­­­­O­­­­M

    ReplyDelete
  14. 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐝𝐝𝐲'𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬 $𝟗𝟔 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐡𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐚𝐬 $𝟏𝟐𝟕𝟒𝟕 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐨𝐧 𝐟𝐨𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬. 𝐬𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞....𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐞𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐡𝟔.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  15. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simple online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>> ★★.... ☛ www.jobget6.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.