2021-09-03

Quebec: It's Not The Virus You Should Fear; It's Legault

The vaccine passports are potentially a portal to a social credit score system.

The Canadian and Quebec governments have shown themselves to be fools and corrupted. There's no question this is about control and corruption. 

Think about what you're consenting too. It's not lawful, ethical or moral. THINK.

What he's doing is going to decimate health care. There will be a brain drain. I'm already mobilizing and preparing my affairs to escape Quebec - and not for another province. Canada is a cess pool of junk and stupidity. My goal is to settle in New Hampshire and live out my life in peace away from whatever Canada has planned. Whatever it is. I want no part of it.

Fear Legault.

Not Covid.

He won't stop.

Only you can stop him.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.