2021-09-01

Medical Quacks And The Predicted Failure

The quacks have led us off the cliff.

Epidemiologists and their shitty models and lazy, incompetent physicians sitting on unelected thrones of tyranny, have mislead the public and miscalculated their assumptions.

The vaccines are not working. Period. They started off well, but they're not going to lead to herd. And the concept of indefinite boosters is dubious.

The evidence is clear on this. All they can say is 'well, it's preventing hospitalizations' and 'severe disease'.

Well, that's a personal choice at this point and no one is under any moral obligation to take a medical procedure that doesn't halt transmission or confer full immunity.

It's been nothing but a disastrous stream and string of lies, misdirection, and nonsense with every single one of their public health orders.

If the vaccines worked we would NOT be seeing a rise in infection rates or potentially deadlier variants. We know natural immunity is real and necessary yet Canadian officials are still stuck on 2020 wallowing in group think and strategies no longer tenable.

The arrogance and hubris of public officials is not only staggering, tone deaf, appalling and unacceptable, it's actually dangerous now.

The only thing they've got is mask up and take more jabs. Get the kids! That'll get us out of this!

No it won't. It doesn't take an 'expert' to see this is a political catastrophe in the making.

These people have created a society rooted in panic and fear and turned people into hypochondriacs. 

This is not public health.

This is certifiable insanity and medical malpractice.

REIGN IN THE QUACKS.

Force their resignations. Start at the top with Tam. Then hit Moore,Henry and Arruda. They must all fall. They're irresponsible, incompetent and compromised. The damage they have done is immeasurable. 

Pivot.

NOW.



3 comments:

  1. My real time work with face book I'm making over $2000 a month operating low maintenance. I continued hearing distinctive people divulge to me how a lousy lot of cash they can make online so I selected to research it. All topics considered, it has become all legitimate and has without a doubt changed my life. For more statistics visit below site HERE☛ …..www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless...www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I make 85 dollars each hour for working an online job at home. KLA I never thought I could do it but my best friend makes 10000 bucks every month working this job and she recommended me to learn more about it. The potential with this is endless... Open This Website ↠↠↠READ MORE

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.