2019-07-24

The Canadian Media Are Useless On Certain Subjects

Which means they're also cowards.

And with $500 million in their pockets thanks to Douche Dauphin Justin, they're now the government's lackeys.

I agree.

The disturbing, creepy, and bullying(and likely criminal behaviour of Jessica Yaniv deserves far more attention than it's getting.

I don't expect the CBC to do its job since they're woke and Yaniv is part of the 'transgender' protective class.

My position is the government isn't compassionate when it legislates laws that enable such people.

To me? He's a mentally ill man who will overplay his hand and card. That he's being ignored actually damages transgenders and the LGBTQ community as he sheds an unnecessary negative light on them.

One would think they'd want him to be investigated.

Consume the mainstream press cautiously my fellow Canadians.

I'm not so sure they have the nation's interests at heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.