2011-07-30

What's It Worth Anymore?

Sheesh, that's twice now I hear Buffalo Springfield's iconic "For what it's worth" on commercials and both times I don't quite get the connection.

The first is related to Schneider's All Country Hot Dogs and the other DirecTV.

What the heck? Vietnam protest song on one side, hot dog ad on the other? Connection? I wasn't all that good at Connect Four so someone help me out.

"There's something happening here..."

Yeah. The sweet smell of songs losing their original purpose.

For what it's worth, I bought those dogs. Healthy and delicious. Especially with the Chardonnay Dijon I bought.

I think you'd better stop, watch that sound everyone look what's going down: Schneider on special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.