2009-07-16

Just A Note...

...To let you all know I will be posting intermittently as I'm officially on vacation. I need to recharge myself. A lot has happened in the last couple of weeks - some of it writing related and some of it business. I also bought a new house - to the point my brain has simply not been able to keep up.

The Commentator you've all come to "lub and 'ate" will be back bigger and better than ever shortly. Like I said, if I get internet connection where I am I will post. Wait, I didn't say that in the previous paragraph. See? I'm tired. Mind you, I just ran 6ks (3.8 miles).

Anyway, where I'll be remains a mystery. Scooby-Yabba-Dabba-Doo!

Hurls computer over head and yells "The internet shall be mine!"

2 comments:

  1. Have a nice vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice relaxation and vacation, Commentator. Recharge yourself. I'm taking a blog vacation too.
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.