2008-04-10

eCommerce Software Made Easy With Ashop

It's a couple of years I've been aiming to add a new dimension to this blog by adding some technology posts and information I come across. This is why I've slowly been adding technology blogs in my links section. I'm not a technology expert or enthusiast but there is no escaping the importance of paying attention to it - Especially as more people look to the internet to start a business.

That said, every time I read something on the technology front I will try and post about the site I visit. Now is a good time to start.

A large and sometimes overlooked stumbling block in building an internet business is finding and implementing shopping cart software. One that includes a secure place for people to check out and go pay for an item they have selected.

Yes, eCommerce software companies design those little shopping carts and paypal buttons we see on websites consumers shop on. What did you think? It grew on internet trees?

If you're new to the technology community finding a company you can trust to enable this feature can be tough.

Start with Ashop Commerce. In a nutshell and based in Australia, Ashop is a leading provider of eCommerce software. Visitors to the tastefully presented site will appreciate the amount of information available about Ashop’s products and services. Interestingly, some sites with a lot of information tend to be over whelming to the point of leaving prospective clients in a daze. I did not get this feeling here. In fact, there was a subdued tone which leaves the impression that there is substance to the company.

Another important element of the site is the absence of jargon. It’s presented in a straight forward manner in simple language anyone can understand. There have been many times I’ve been on tech sites and muttered to myself, “What are they saying?” That’s when I shut the browser.

I was actually able to sit and read the contents of the site.

And oh yeah, it comes with a 10-day free trial offer.

That’s always good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.