2008-04-08

Blog Sites Of History: American Civil War

This came by way of The Pen and the Spindle (link in sidebar under History) which is always a neat way to begin searching about history topics. Sure enough I landed on the site Clio and Me. There I found my to a place called Civil War Memory.

CWM has an interesting post for Civil War buffs - and we know there are many. This includes Columbus Blue Jackets coach Ken Hitchcock. And he's Canadian - called The Five Most Influential Civil War Books of the Last Twenty Years.





1 comment:

  1. Tardy of me to have missed this. Thanks again for the mention. For additional interest, I came across The Library of Congress Civil War Desk Reference ISBN 0 684 86350 2 at www.bookdepotwarehouse.com a really great end of line bookstore in St Catherines Ontario. Online shopping possible. There were a handful of copies left when I shopped at the store a few months back. I'm sure it's on Interlibrary Loan as well.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.