2023-01-08

Stats Canada: Fine Me Or Kiss My Ass

I got a survey request from Statistics Canada this week.

Given how Health Canada is obviously manipulating data to the point of simply no longer reporting vital information along vaccination status (gee, I fricken wonder why?), I'm more reluctant than ever to respond.

In the past, I ignored surveys and the last survey we got I had no plans to respond but my wife  - being the diligent soldier normie - did it.

Next time out, I'll be sure to tell her the story of the birds and the bees and CIVIL DISOBEDIENCE.

The survey is the National Travel Survey to 'better understand and serve Canadian travellers'.

Does that include the millions of Canadians who had their mobility rights restricted and downright callously removed for choosing to not vaccinate?

Will Stats Canada look into how wealthy Canadians were able to fly out to see dying relatives whereas those less fortunate down on the income scale couldn't because of the travel bans?

Instead of wasting my fucken time with bull shit pretending things are normal, why don't collect REAL INFORMATION relating to the unethical and catastrophic anti-human mandates this gang of bums imposed on Canadians.

Until then, you can fine me or kiss my ass. 





1 comment:

  1. I am making a good salary from home $6580-$7065/week , which is amazing under a year ago I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,
    Here is I started.....smartcash1

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.