2022-08-17

Environment AND Climate Change Canada

Remember.

Stephane Guilbeault is a Scooby-Doo villain and convicted felon for eco-terrorism,

Yet he's addressed as 'Honorable'.

First off, since I'm in a vulgar mood as you notice.

Congratulations Laurier-Ste. Marie for voting for this criminal TWICE.

But it's a riding in downtown Montreal so I wouldn't expect anything less from clueless city grunts. 

Hipster-climate-woke zombies.

Always remember this whenever you see:

Environment and Climate Change Canada.

All together now: Go fuck yourself Stephane! 


1 comment:

  1. [ JOIN US ] I get paid more than $145 to $395 per HOUR for working online. I heard about this job 3 months ago and after joining this I have earned easily $23k from this without having online working skills . Simply give it a shot on the accompanying site…
    Here’s what I do…………>>> READ MORE

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.