2022-05-31

Vaccines Are Different From mRNA

There's a clear distinction between what is a "classic" or traditional vaccine and mRNA injections.

Generally, vaccines are sterilizing products. That is, one-shot is administered. One and done.

mRNA requires multiple 'boosters', Meaning, they are treatments and not a 'vaccine'.

These are "leaky" non-sterilizing vaccines.

Basically, you're condemning people to a series of experimental injections with no long-term data.

It will be impossible to achieve herd immunity or halt transmission. This is why the demand for these products has collapsed according to Moderna and Pfizer.

Yet, governments keep promoting these stale and mediocre shots.

Logic and common sense say it won't end well.


4 comments:

  1. I make over $30k a month working part-time. I kept hearing from other people telling me how much money they could make online, so I decided to find out. Well, it was all true and it completely changed my life.
    .
    This is where I started…. 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. $16,000 or even more is very simple and easy to earns while staying and working online. start receiving paychecks every month simply by doing work online. i recently received $17493 in my bank of my last month’s working. i just gave this job 2 hours maximum from my day. simple and easy home based job.


    Go here for info...𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗝𝗼𝗯𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete
  3. 𝐈 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐩𝐚𝐢𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 $550 𝐭𝐨 $750 𝐩𝐞𝐫 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞. 𝐈 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐣𝐨𝐛 𝟑 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐡𝐬 𝐚𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲 £𝟐𝟑𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 . 𝐒𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐧𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐞… 𝐇𝐞𝐫𝐞’𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐈 𝐝𝐨…………>>> Www.NetCash1.Com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link ★↠↠↠☛𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝘄𝗲𝗯.𝘀𝗸𝘆𝗳𝗹𝘆𝟴.𝗖𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.