2022-05-16

Nothing To Celebrate

People were celebrating the end of the mask mandate over the week-end.

Not sure what they're celebrating.

Let's go over it in point form:

1) It lasted an exaggerated and obscene 22 months.

2) The state of emergency remains. Quebec is the only jurisdiction in North America to maintain one.

3) People have been conditioned to believe masks have an impact on transmission and mortality. 

Above all, they're celebrating a mandate that should never bave been imposed and coerced. They're celebrating the government giving "back" freedoms that they had no right to suspend.

People really need to understand what liberty means. 


3 comments:

  1. I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

    Heres what I've been doing.... 𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗝𝗼𝗯𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home.gbf I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless.

    Heres what I've been doing....𝙒𝙬𝙬.𝙇𝙞𝙫𝙚𝙅𝙤𝙗247.𝙘𝙤𝙢

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.