2022-05-29

The Liberal And Democrat Establishment Has Completely Lost The Plot

What do inflation and isolation leading to violence have in common?

They're tied to lockdowns and the continuing policies of vaccine segregation.

You can't shut down an economy and life and not face consequences.

Those consequences are inflation and isolation. 

The inflation and economic downturn have manifested themselves at the pump and soon possibly interest rates.

A toxic combo.

But the Democrats and Liberals continue to live in an irrational dream world attacking 'assault' weapons when in fact it's their failed miserable Covid policies and their idiotic gaslighting that's getting more and more people angry.

They're going to run out of scapegoats (guns and the unvaccinated' at some point. 

These people have to lose elections - and fast. They will add more enormous damage to our lives.

I do expect violence to increase in North America. 



4 comments:

  1. I am making $162/hour telecommuting. I never imagined that it was honest to goodness yet my closest companion is earning $21 thousand a month by working on the web, that was truly shocking for me, she prescribed me to attempt it simply , COPY AND OPEN THIS SITE.... Www.LiveJob247.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I make over $35,000 doing a very easy and simple online job from home. Last month my friend got $50,000 from this job, giving only 2-3 hours a day. Everyone is starting to make money online.
      ..
      Visit for more details........ Www.WorkStar24.com

      Delete
  2. My buddy's friend makes $96 hourly on the internet. She has been without artwork for five months however in the final month her charge emerged as $12747 really on foot on the internet for some hours. study more on this net internet site ★★ ↠↠↠☛ www.web.skyfly8.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. $16,000 or even more is very simple and easy to earns while staying and working online. start receiving paychecks every month simply by doing work online. i recently received $17493 in my bank of my last month’s working. i just gave this job 2 hours maximum from my day. simple and easy home based job.

    go here for info.... WWW.LIVEJOB247.COM

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.