2022-05-30

Message To The Unvaccinated

These are hard times. We can no longer rationalize the irrational. Canada is firmly in unreasonable and irrational mode.

A friend told me he feels 'crazy' now.

My message is don't be.

He's not crazy.

And neither are you.

They're the crazy ones.

The medical establishment, Liberals, NDP and Bloc Quebecois.

They're supporting the untenable. The unethical. Unscientific. 

No nation on earth is acting this way.

This makes THEM rogue.

It is THEY who are the true extremists and peddlers of misinformation.

Keep this in mind.

Stay strong.

Believe that there will be justice. 



4 comments:

  1. I make over $30k a month working part-time. I kept hearing from other people telling me how much money they could make online, so I decided to find out. Well, it was all true and it completely changed my life.
    .
    This is where I started…. 𝐰𝐰𝐰.𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝟐𝟒.𝐜𝐨𝐦

    ReplyDelete
  2. $16,000 or even more is very simple and easy to earns while staying and working online. start receiving paychecks every month simply by doing work online.ili i recently received $17493 in my bank of my last month’s working. i just gave this job 2 hours maximum from my day. simple and easy home based job.


    Go here for info...𝘄𝘄𝘄.𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗝𝗼𝗯𝟮𝟰𝟳.𝗰𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just received my 3rd paycheck which said that I have made $16,285 in just one month by working online over my laptop. This job is amazing and its regular earnings are much better than my regular office job. Join this job now and start making money online easily by just using this link ★↠↠↠☛𝗪𝘄𝘄.𝘄𝗲𝗯.𝘀𝗸𝘆𝗳𝗹𝘆𝟴.𝗖𝗼𝗺

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m making over $17k a month working part time. I kept hearing other people tell me how much money they can make online so I decided to look into it. Well, it was all true and has totally changed my life.

    This is where i started…………>>> READ MORE

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.