2020-11-08

U.S. Elections: Something Is Rotten In Denmark

I won't comment until all is said and done. There's too much smog, fog and smoke at the moment. 

But it's worth keeping in mind a couple of things.

In my opinion, there's no question there was fraud. To what degree, I do not know but there was fraud. Was it enough to sway an election? Seems like it. 

Is it out of the realm of possibility the DNC would rig an election?

No, it isn't.

This is in their wheelhouse. This is the party of Tammany Hall, Huey Long and The Chicago Way after all. 

This is a party that RIGS IT'S OWN PRIMARIES. 

Trump gets some benefit of the doubt because when said his campaign was spied on by the Obama administration everyone laughed. Yet, that's exactly what happened.

When the Russia fabrication was orchestrated to claim collusion and interference in the election, he maintained it was all lies and again he was proven right.

Ditto for the impeachment.

So if he's saying there's fraud, maybe it's incumbent on the authorities to look into it and do their DAMN JOBS. This is not about Trump or Biden.

It's about the integrity and soul of a nation.





 

3 comments:

  1. I am making $120 per hour working online on my laptop among my family. I continue doing work in my room talking to them. Its too easy to complete it no experience or skill required. You just need internet connection and PC/Laptop. For more information visit…….
    here⇢⇢⇢► www.worknet8.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here... HERE ➤➤➤ .https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Although Elaine's Article is unbelievable, last Saturday I bought A top of the range Porsche 911 from having made $5568 this month And in excess of 10-k this pAst-munth. This is really the coolest job I have ever done. I Actually started 7-months Ago And immediately start Ad earning more than $80.. per-hr. I follow the details on this straightforward website, go to this site home tab for more detail     <<< >>>www.profitskeys.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.