2020-11-23

China Owns Australia Now; The Fall Of A Nation. Canadians Be Aware

China's march isn't military.

It's in the form social credit scores and mandatory rules. 

Australia has fully embraced all that is against our cherished values of freedom.

The country is clearly being dictated to behind the scenes by China.

2021 is going to be the fight of our lives my fellow compatriots.

They really are coming for our freedom. 

Canada. You like to sing your anthem at hockey games?

Know the part where it says 'we stand on guard for thee?

Well, time to put up.

2 comments:

  1. I've made $84, 8254 so far this year working online and I'm a full time student. I'm using an online business opportunity I heard about and I'AM made such great money. It's really user friendly and I'm just so happy that I found out about it. Here's what I do,. For more information simply open this link thank you...www.profitskeys.com   

    ReplyDelete
  2. My classmate’s mother makes $86/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $17290 just working on the computer for a few hours.why not check here……. www.online103.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.