2020-11-25

The Covid Scam In One Pic

Here you go.

And I notice a few sob stories on Canadian media seem staged as well.

One victim had excellent make-up while 'suffering' in a hospital. 

I don't know, but I'm starting to think this is all an orchestrated fraud being perpetuated on the people of the world.

I'm also stating to question if people died of something other than Covid. Remember, the majority of people during the Spanish flu died of bacterial pneumonia.

I don't know what the autopsy protocols are but I'm pretty sure many weren't performed.

We're only told it's a Covid death.

Is it though?

Time to start the Great Pushback. 



3 comments:

  1. My last month's online earning was $17930 just by doing an easy job online. Easiest home based online job to earn extra dollars every month just by doing work for maximum 2 to 3 hrs a day. I have joined this job about 3 months ago and  in my first month i have made $12k+ easily without any special online experience. Everybody on this earth can get this job today and start making cash online by just follow details on this website......... Read More

    ReplyDelete
  2. [ STAY AT HOME & WORK AT HOME ] Start making money this time... Spend more time with your family & relative by doing jobs that only require for you to have a computer and an internet access and you can have that at your home. Start bringing up to $65o to $7oo a month. I've started this job and earn handsome income and now i am exchange it with you, so you can do it too. You can check it out here... HERE ➤➤➤ https://bit.ly/2DLMcHr

    ReplyDelete
  3. My classmate’s mother makes $86/hour on the computer. She has been out of work for 6 months but last month her paycheck was $17290 just working on the computer for a few hours.why not check here……. www.online103.com

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.