2013-07-22

Bad Article Of The Day

Oh. Now The Atlantic is into posting trivial bull shit.
  
Title: The Time Obama Was Mistaken for a Waiter at a Tina Brown Book Party.

Ooof. Cue sad, violin music. Paganini, over to you!

I thought it was TA's experimenting with satire.

Alas, I be wrong.

Holy shit. Am I supposed to believe this as a poor sob story for a politician? That we live in a cess pool of racial stereotypes? Why is this even a story? Boo-hoo-hoo. Here, I call outright bull shit.

Anyway, I'm not buying this one bit. If Obama feels he was hard done by it has less to do with his race and more his ego.

This sort of stuff cuts across race. It happens, I'm sure, to a lot of people. I know it's happened to me on a number of occasions where people think I'm a waiter or worker in a store.

Stranger: "Excuse me, where are the anal plowers?"
T.C. (puts down KY): "Erm, how should I know?"
Stranger: "Are you not gay?"

The best way to deal with it is with humor - or to kindly point the person in the proper direction and move on with your God dang life.

Jesus.
 

   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.