2012-07-04

Wednesday Night Canadiana

With The Guess Who!
Running back to Saskatoon has just gots to be one of the all-time good rock titles.

I would drop a penny to watch them live. Hands down. Their too classic to turn down.




What other band would find a way to fit Red Deer, Moose Jaw, Medicine Hat and Saskatoon in one cool song? Flin Flon didn't make the lyrics but that's ok. Hockey players factory places.

Moose Jaw saw a few, Moosomin too
Runnin' back to Saskatoon
Red Deer, Terrace and a Medicine Hat
Sing another prairie tune
Sing another prairie tune
I been hangin' around libraries
I been learnin' 'bout books
I been talkin' to playwriters
I been workin' on words, phrases



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.