2011-08-06

Gov. Christie Does Freedom Proud

I heard Gov. Chris Christie (R-NJ) defend his appointment of a Muslim judge on the radio yesteday.

Meh. I would imagine a simple 'Chris Christie defends Muslim judge' would ooze internet buzz and activity. Even with Fox I had to insert the word 'Fox' to get a source.

I guess my imagination is not very developed.

One would think that this would be of some importance.
If places like Huffington are so into civil liberties and all that, why didn't they report or discuss it?

Audio clip here.

1 comment:

  1. It only gets discussed when a Democrat does it and Republicans scream "Sharia law is coming!" Democrats just shrug their shoulders at stuff like this and say, "Well of course," and Republicans are not going to shit all over Christie because he's one of them.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.