2009-08-12

Canadian Current Events: Dumb Duck Hunters And Tim Hortons Pull Out

I watched the videos on these two Duck Hunters and the first thing I thought to myself was "Why?"

As in, what was the fucking point?

I accidentally stumbled on it. My friend in Holland sent me a video of him fishing for carp - I know ex-ci-ting. And like we're all apt to do on youtube you spend a minute or two or 50 on it.

If you really want to see it go to youtube. I didn't want to post it here.

***

Should Tim Hortons have backed out of this event?

Don't know who NOM are. But before we go all nuts on them: Remember that the President of the United States of America doesn't support same-sex marriage (as he repeatedly said. That didn't stop Ellen DeGeneres from inviting him on her show) nor does Secretary Of State Bill Clinton - erm Hilary Clinton. Sorry. Anyway, there position is probably in-line with millions of North Americans.

Is believing marriage is between a man and a woman "racist?"

I don't think it is. But if people want to enlighten...by all means.

1 comment:

  1. The hunters? No! Real hunters, I'm not one of them, have a sort of respect for the animals they hunt, like First nations people used to honor the spirit of hunted animals. Those guys were just plain stupid individuals with a gun, that is all.
    As for the Tim Horton thing, noting but marketing and conformism with the hypocritical attitude common in the US and Canada toward this question.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.