2023-07-20

Spot The Game

Do you see the nudging in real time?

They're preparing you.

Manipulating your fears.

They're conditioning you be constantly scared of climate change and viruses. 

Climate lockdowns are a real plan. Not conspiracy. They first have to prep you.

Notice how they're slowly cranking up the fear over COVID for the fall - again. 

Normalize masks. 

And take that magic new booster.

Or else.

I'm not speaking to the paranoid hypochondriacs. Whether in the general population or medical and scientific fields. Or the mentally ill.

I'm talking to you normies.

This only stops when stop being vulnerable to their bull shit. 

And you know who they are. It's the same tiresome cycle of TV dinner experts since the beginning.




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’ve got my first check for a total of 13,000 USD. I am so energized, this is whenever I first really acquired something. I will work much harder now and I can hardly hang tight for the following week’s installment. Go to the Home tab for more detail.
    I highly recommend everyone to apply.. .. salary494357

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.