2022-10-28

Canadian Medical And Public Health Is Mentally Ill

The failure to help the mentally ill is a function of our cost-centric, second-world, callous public health system and a cruel population.

That's why this is happening.

If Covid showed us anything is that Canadians are valueless. This is why the courts, politicians, public health, academics, media and a too large portion of the population embraced unethical and emotional responses to soothe their fears, greed, selfishness and ignorance.

The whole system is out of order and mentally ill. 

Because our system is pure crap and can't help people unethical murderous quacks step in and offer a 'final solution' with the government all too willing to oblige under the guise of 'compassion'.

Compassion for its own sake leads to sinister places.

Welcome to Canada.

***********

I've stopped reacting to articles. 

I realized these people are simply not well. They engage in sophistry and projection thus making good-faith debate impossible.

Rather, it's time to find inner peace and not be roped in by their gaslighting and sheer stupidity. 

Be at peace and keep telling the truth.

*********

I bet people like Lagace still think - as the evidence continues to mount - the virus is zoonotic and not from a lab as the 'conspiracy' truth-tellers have been saying from DAY ONE.

And when you read the entire arc of bio and germ warfare, it becomes perfectly plausible and not a conspiracy at all.

Canadian talking heads are generally one step behind including this one.

The truth will NEVER emerge from a place like this. It will always come from elsewhere and then we'll tag along. 

Conspiracy theories are truth delayed. 

So whenever you read an unethical, cowardly mediocre corporate shill like Lagace babble about it, that means you're on the mark. 





5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey friends, how are you? I'm introducing the online work I just started 4 weeks ago. I've got my first check total of 8012$ pretty cool. I know you are thinking about what benefits it would be for me. you joined through my link. I earn 50 $. You join my link and share and you earn 50$. I want you to try it. link is this ...>>>

      Delete
  2. Hey friends, how are you? I'm introducing the online work I just started 4 weeks ago. I've got my first check total of 8012$ pretty cool. I know you are thinking about what benefits it would be for me. you joined through my link. I earn 50 $. You join my link and share and you earn 50$. I want you to try it. link is this ...>>> www.to.earnhub7.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Start getting paid each month more than $17,000+ just by w0rking 0nline from home. Last month i have earned andreceived $18539 from this easy 0nline j0b. This 0nline j0b is just amazing and regular earni ng from this are just awesome. Start making extra dollars 0nline just by follow instructions on this website.................Read More

    ReplyDelete
  4. I looked at the paycheck of $4103 , I be certain that my friend woz like actually taking home money in their spare time at their laptop. . there friend had bean doing this 4 weeks less than and bought a great Bugatti Veyron .
    Open this web...........TopCityPay

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.