2021-08-09

Indoctrination Is Complete, Sir

A vaxx pass, can only pass if a society has been fully beaten down.

Look at these images in France first.

Papers please is now a reality.

How utterly demoralizing is this? We've sunk to new levels.

The problem with this is outbreaks were already low in cafes so chances are, there won't be outbreaks with the vaxxed (I could be wrong maybe it can) and they'll assume and declare they work. Like everything else, they will mix causation and correlation and get it wrong.

One thing you can tell pro-vaxx people. Next time they watch a movie they should always be sure to understand they're the ones who would side with the Nazis. So in effect, if you were watching, say, Inglorious Basterds, they'd cheer against them. They'd snitch on Anne Frank. Not protect her. They have to accept Goebbels medical theories; not refute them.

Is the time coming where unvaccinated people may play tit for tat? I can see now families and friends splintering. 





6 comments:

  1. i am making a good salary from home 1200 to 2500 Dollars per week.which is amazing, under a year back I was jobless in a horrible economy. I thank God every day I was blessed with these instructions and now it’s my duty to pay it forward and share it with Everyone,Chack more information on this website.
    …..> w­­w­­w­­.­­S­­a­­l­­a­­r­­y­­a­­p­­p­­1­­.­­c­­o­­m

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every month I am earning more than $8650 by doing a very simply online job from my home. By doing this in my part time I was able to save enough to buy me a new car in just a few months. This is so freaking easy that everyone should try it... Start making some dollars online today by following instructions on this website ==>>     www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Boy pal makes $seventy five/hour at the internet. She has been without a assignment for six months however remaining month her pay have become $16453 genuinely working at the internet for some hours. immediately from the source.......www.earn96.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I get paid over $90 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing......www.ecash6.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. 3 ● i earned $5000 last month by the use of operating on-line most effective for five to eight hours on my pc and this was so clean that i in my opinion could not accept as authentic with earlier than running in this website. if you too want to earn this type of huge coins then come and be a part of us. do this internet-website on line ...........www.online700.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I Start generating extra cash online from home more than $22k by doing very easy work just in spare time. Last month I got paid $22745 from this easy home job. Join this job right now and make more cash every month online. Just follow the web link here to get started.... Open This Website ↠↠↠ ­­w­­w­­w­­.­­earn96.­­c­­o­­m­­ℱ <(") <(")
    please don't copy "ℱ" in URL thanks

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.