2020-06-01

Rioters And Lockdowners Are Cowards

And so because of an action of one cop in Minneapolis (thanks Minnesota! The state who voted for Ilhan Omar! Good to see Klobuchar's record is being scrutinized because - hello! - once again between the unions and politicians derelict cops never get disciplined. To me, they're all complicit in wha happened.) the protest has spread to Montreal - and Europe for that matter.

So far, the damage and violence is minimal. We'll see if it goes full blown rioting and criminal here.

But it has't been peaceful. They raided the legendary Steve's Music store. Because nothing says 'fight racism' by stealing a couple of guitars.

You know, between the 'Lockdowners' (who break off into various retard splinter groups including 'Too Sooners', 'Wear a maskers' and 'New Normies') and the rioters, we see just how many buffoons walk among us.

They all pray to the Church of Scientism I reckon.

So let's see, these same idiots who probably laughed at people who protested the lockdowns and for not wearing masks while practicing social distancing, are now protesting and rioting while not....wearings masks and social distancing.

Pussies, sissies and cowards.

In the USA, it's startling to notice how states and cities run by Democrats eventually burn to the ground. The rule of law has all but been abandoned by blue states. This is what happens when you let groups like Antifa run amok. Now whether this is orchestrated is another matter altogether. It certainly has that feel.

That a bunch of cretins are running amok destroying things (including Churches) is one thing but that the cops don't arrest then but arrested people defending their businesses - or during the pandemic business owners looking to feed their families - is a huge problem.

This pandemic showed us just how many retards walk among us.

Scary huh?

I prayed that I was wrong about the lockdowns and this hysteria.

But as time moves forward, it looks more and more this is turning out to have been unnecessary and
this depresses me.


















Meet Norway's Health Minister.

I like her.






6 comments:

  1. I Am Earning $81,100 so Far this year working 0nline and I am a full time college student and just working for 3 to 4 hours a day I've made such great m0ney.I am Genuinely thankful to and my administrator, It's' really user friendly and I'm just so happY that I found out about this............Articles About

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am making $165 an hour working from home. i was greatly surprised at the same time as my neighboure advised me she changed into averaging $ninety five however I see the way it works now......BizCash98.Com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get paid over $98 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I just got paid $ 8460 in my previous month It Sounds unbelievable but you wont forgive yourself if you don’t check it.............Click This   

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am now making over $15k every month just by doing an easy j0b 0nl!ne from home using my laptop. I am a student and after my college just doing this easy j0b for maximum 2 hrs a day. Very easy to do j0b and earn!ng from this are much bettrt than other office j0bs. Everybody can now get this and start making extra dollars 0nl!ne by just follow instructions on this s!te........................Read More   

    ReplyDelete
  5. Start now earning every week more than $5,000 by doing very simple and easy home based job online. Last month i have made $19735 by doing this online job just in my part time for only 2 hrs a day using my laptop. This job is just awesome and easy to do in part time. Everybody can now get this and start earning more dollars online just by follow instructions here......... Read More Details

    ReplyDelete
  6. I make $120-$200 an our for working online from your home for few hours each day... Get regular payment on a weekly basis... All you need is a computer, internet connection and a little pretty time.......see nore here

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.