2018-08-02

Facebook: Not Good Folk

A couple of things.

One, I discovered a new youtube channel I enjoy.

Two, I can't for the live of me how anyone who claims to be informed or 'non-partisan' can possibly think there's any truth to the Russian dossier or Trump collusion story. In fact, it perplexes me how they can't see it for what it is: A DNC distraction and deflection scheme. It originated and is maintained by the DNC machine and Mueller is a lackey to this unholy, unpatriotic, machine. The whole Mueller investigation is an embarrassing ordeal worthy of a banana republic and tin pot dictators. Worse, people actually spin this to think the whole stinky crew from Strohk (however your spell that weasel's name), Comey and whoever else involved as patriots.

What you're seeing is not just breaking of laws by the people going after Trump, but the breaking of norms. Lines that previous officials were not willing to cross, have been crossed. A Rubicon of sorts has been traversed and who knows what the consequences as a result of the actions of the DNC (including Obama who knew all about the spying of the Trump campaign) and Hilary who continues to scare the bejesus out of sane minds and souls) will be. These are the facts: No proof of Trump colluding or whatever they call it now - largely because it's a lie - and the fabricated narrative originated with the DNC.

Which brings me to point three and the complicit actions of the liberal media and social media including Twitter and one Facebook.

I was on FB years ago when it first popped up. But after a month I shut it down because I was getting all these retarded requests to be a 'friend' with someone I didn't know. I thought of it as being stupid waste of time. I stand by it but boy did it explode into an international social phenomena.

And I'm glad I wasn't a part of it.

As years went by, FB just rubbed me the wrong way and Zuckerberg (his philanthropy means little to me. It could mean he has a guilty conscience or just thinks this offsets his misdeeds) struck me as one of those arrogant twits in university with the social skills of a wombat. Hey, it's just a perception I had of him based on his public statements and body language.

His punkish behaviour this past year and testimony before Congress only solidified this perception. He came off sounding like a tone deaf, cocky twit. You could just smell the hubris oozing through your screen.

In one of my posts, ,I suggested the whole reason FB was created was not out of any concern or romantic for humanity but as been inelegantly reported by those in the know to 'fuck girls'.

If you're a believe in original premises as I am, then you'd be able to call and see FB for what it is: An immoral data mining scheme originally intended to pick up girls. Worse, they don't give a shit.

So, in my house. No Facebook. It's worthless. Pointless.

And evil.

Any company that targets and purposely censors voices like Twitter and Facebook do along ideological lines, is evil. They stand against free speech and expression.

I had a talk with my daughter who is 13 about all this.

I explained to her to be 'furbo'. Sharp. Cunning. Don't let the Zuckeberg's of this world get the better of you. Don't let them get a hold of your information. Be nimble. These are not people out to do good things. If this were true, they wouldn't be partisan like they are.

They'll sell your information to the highest bidder in a jiffy.

Be hyper-vigilant with your identity. It's who you are.

She's aware of all this and has no interest in FB thankfully.

Anyway, this video does a great job of explaining Facebook in an easy to understand manner. I especially like when he says you can't just make cars and toys. You have to make safe cars and toys.

And so it is with Facebook. You want a social media platform connecting the world? Then build a bloody safe one.

Facebook, until they do so, are not good folk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.