2012-06-20

Obama In Images

I'm posting some of my personal favorites here/with commentary. Thanks to Reason magazine for introducing me to these. I don't read Newsweek or The New Yorker.

Faceless person: "Oh, you read The New Yorker?
T.C.:Yes, I do.
Faceless person: Oh.
T.C.: What do you read? The Bostonian? Haw-haw.
Faceless person: I like tits!"




Where's the third eye? Where is it?!

Let's rename Newsweek, Newsweak.

Not be outdone, The New Yorker got in on the act.






Latinos?



I like the tacos. Nice touch. Oh, yes. The Mexican flag on top of the White House too. $5 to the first Canadian who paints something similar only with Canadian symbols. My money is on Margaret Atwood.



I like this one. There's an understated dignity to it. He may look limpish but he's strong. Like Ukraine!

Finally, but not least sirbob, this one has been making the libertarian circles and it's too classic to not post here. Nothing wrong with Obama the Puffer but he's trying a little too hard in this picture.





Want more? Check this out.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.