2011-05-24

The Rapture

Everywhere I go, it's Harold Camping this Harold Camping that.

So he believed the world was coming to an end in The Rapture.

Big deal.

I really couldn't care less. Just like William and Kate.
\
Each has its own set of fans and all the power to them. Again, to use another example, just like American Idol.

However, I will say this: Using Camping as a chance to bash Christianity is misguided.

He's no more representative of Christianity than I am (or Bin Laden was) for Islam.

Move on.

***

I came up with a new sandwich name: The Wrapture.

No. You can't use it.

3 comments:

  1. No. You can't use it.

    Try and stop me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Raptures, asteroids, global warming (er, um, global cooling), population bomb, all of them doomsday scares.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.