2018-02-24

The Beverly Hillbillies Starring Justin Trudeau

While I'm pretty sure I was one of the first people to notice Justin Trudeau's shtick had the intellectual weight of Zoolander (I had been calling him that from at least 2014 before his election), I have been on the look out for other nicknames.

It's been difficult as my creative juices have failed me but I'm pretty happy with Poptart Lasagne.

However, some friends in the USA have come up with a better one:

"A long time ago The Beverly Hillbillies went to England.  Jethro dressed up like Robin Hood. So he wouldn't look like "some kind of a dumbbell " when he got off the airplane in England."

Another:

"Justin Trudeau: Canada's Jethro Clampett."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.