2017-11-05

Oh, Oh

Brazile writes she was haunted by murder of DNC Seth Rich, and feared for her own life, shutting the blinds so snipers could not see her 😮

The entire DNC narrative is falling apart. 

All their irresponsible behaviour and lies. From Obama to Hillary. 

Just a foul party that stinks.

Brazile doesn't get a free pass. She was a willing participant in one of the most cynical and irresponsible pattern of behaviour since Trump's election.

 Pinned Tweet
It must suck to hijack your party, steal a nomination, turn the DNC into money laundromat,bury any evidence against you, finance fake dossier on opponent,swipe the debate questions, and promise free everything, and still lose to someone you call incompetent.


1 comment:

  1. The first time I saw her name I thought it was a misprint and they actually meant the country Brazil.
    Shows how "on top of" politics I am in my personal life.
    These days EVERYTHING seems to be about politics. I guess that's why life itself is so boring-as-shit for me.
    I spend my days either listening to songs from the 50s, 60s, 70s and 80s---or watching my Twilight Zone DVDs.
    I tend to mostly exist in my own little microcosmic world.

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.