2011-10-04

Daycare Update

Six months in and I still don't see why payroll taxes are levied to the extent they are on small business. I don't mind paying some, but when the stated hourly wage of $16 actually costs you $19 it's a tad high when you're starting out.

I know I can deduct this off my corporate income tax at the end of the year, however, the reality is it needs to be paid out up front. I need the money now. This may contribute, in part, to small businesses carrying more debt than required.

As I've stated in the past, why not begin levying taxes (including rent) one year after operations have begun? Give the business a real shot at succeeding. Every bit counts.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10/06/2011

    Ti auguro la piĆ¹ grande fortuna per il tuo business, Commentator!

    ReplyDelete

Mysterious and anonymous comments as well as those laced with cyanide and ad hominen attacks will be deleted. Thank you for your attention, chumps.